Publish with Us
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS TO BEYOND THE BOOKCASE PUBLISHING
Please note that we only publish conscious book for, by and about the people of African Diaspora worldwide. All are welcome to submit their manuscripts for review. Because of the high volume of manuscript submissions, we would need at least two weeks for review. If you do not hear back within three weeks please contact us for update.
All submissions must include the following before we begin our review:
- A BRIEF LETTER ABOUT YOURSELF INCLUDING PREVIOUS PUBLICATIONS
- A SHORT SYNOPSIS OF THE MANUSCRIPT
- THE ENTIRE COMPLETED MANUSCRIPT AS INTENDED FOR THE READER 4. A PORTRAIT PHOTO OF THE AUTHOR
- AUTHORS CONTACT INFORMATION INCLUDING MAILING ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER
- ALL REJECTED MANUSCRIPTS WOULD BE DELETED FROM OUR SYSTEMS AND ARE NOT RECOVERABLE
- THERE IS NO COST FOR PUBLISHING YOUR BOOK WITH BTB. IF YOUR MANUSCRIPT IS ACCEPTED, WE’LL EMAIL A PUBLISHING CONTRACT TO YOU, AND UPON SIGNING, THE PUBLISHING PROCESS WILL COMMENCE.
- TYPICALLY OUR BOOKS ARE PUBLISHED WITHIN THREE TO FOUR MONTHS.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNEDITED MANUSCRIPTS BUT MAY RECOMMEND APPROVED EDITORS TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR WORK.